AC Uniforms EZ Pay Agreement
How it Works
Shop what you need from AC Uniforms and More, without breaking your budget, when you split your purchases into 4 smaller payments with EZ Pay from AC Uniforms. EZ Pay is a convenient and secure way to pay on the web, instore or over the phone. It's this easy! There are no codes to find or account numbers to remember.
- Start Shopping
- Checkout - You will be given an option to "$Click here to setup interest free payments"
- You will be prompted to fill in the following information
- Pick date for second payment
- Place of employment
- Department / Extension / Shift
- Best Phone (Cell or Home)
- Contact / Reference Information
- Payroll schedule – Biweekly / Monthly
- Picture of Driver's Licencse or ID
Using you credit/debit card, split your entire order up to 4 Interest-free payment over 2 to 6 Weeks. We will even let you pick what date you would like to start the deductions. (up to 21 days from the day you checkout)
- Down Payment - Due at Checkout
- 2nd Payment - Due in 2 weeks
- 3rd Payment - Due in 4 weeks
- 4th Payment - Due in 6 weeks
No fees if you pay on time with zero impact of your credit.
Why was I charged a fee?
As long as you pay off your payments on the dates scheduled when the order was placed, AC Uniforms will not charge any fees on your order. If a payment fails, or if you need to reschedule your payments, fees may be charged on your payments. Fees charged by AC Uniforms and More are always processed with the payment as one lump sum, but you may have separate fees charged depending on your financial institution.
$10 Fee - Failed Payment Fee
If we aren't able to process a payment (often either because a card expired or there are not sufficient funds within the account), a $10 fee is added to that payment. However, this fee can be waived automatically if you successfully pay off the payment within 48 hours of the failure
See return policy on merchandise. Refunding funds not yet paid we will do the following. If the customer returns after the first pay period we will apply the difference of the remaining balance of the EZ Pay transaction.
*Note: Information on this page is subject to change without any prior notification.